Thursday, February 19, 2009

A rainbow outside my window!!

Today I organised my day well that I actually had food on time! ..Thrice a day! I was surprised and happy at my development ..I had dance practise in the evening and it was so refreshing..Last evening I found I could not even move after a few steps but today I did a good job..We choreographed bout half the song and I was happy. .I had my eye mask ordered..Oh by the way I have a programme on the 26th and Im gearing up for it..! Went to the temple this evening and thanked god for the sudden but good turn of events as I had expected this to be a bad day!!! Got a seminar tomo..Like...this one is about behaviorism theory in English language teaching and I have no clue about it though I have been handling students for the past few months!!! But I've prepared well kinds...Well as of now I can see a rainbow after those slow depressing showers!! Hope it stays on!! Chow!

1 comment:

vino said...

wow thats great dear... i am really happy for you... you are back with a bang... your programme and all... i wish you all success... keep your spirits and keep going.. i am sure you are going to rock... take care da...