Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Trial and error method. . .
Today I had invited friends home..just to try out and see if i could feel happy when they are around..Yes all of them were happy.. except me..I laughed with them, cooked for them, entertained them as the goody goody hostess..but that emptiness was not letting me go..the day ended and I was back to square one..Tomo onwards back to college...again no excitement despite having people who considers me important out there..Somehow lost trust in every human being..I tried reading the materials my prof sent across to me but no luck..i just could not read beyond seven words..And the seven words that I read, I dint understand. . .Been getting job offers from outside Chennai..felt the itch to make good my escape from all familiar things and beings...This is getting nowhere..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
"Somehow lost trust in every human being." Powerful words but at the same time destructive words. Destructive for yourself only. Trust other human being even when you know them to be cheats. Life can be enjoyed as long as one turns into a cheat. But because of one cheat it is foolish to let your life starve of every happiness. Trust others till they turn into cheats. Give your life a chance to enjoy its moments on this planet.
Watch the Tamil film Subramaniapuram. It is a tale of betrayals of trust(of the lover, friend, relative). But you also will witness life's real happiness before betrayals(charming love story, wonderful friendship etc).
If everything in life falls according to our wish life would really lose its mystery aspect.
i've seen the movie..and yes im learnig life like everyone else..getting to know the cheaters after the good times..!!
Post a Comment