Thursday, February 12, 2009
What did I think on a lazy afternoon?
As I lay on my bed this afternoon, I wanted to have a glimpse of the world just outside my window ...From the sights, I realised that it had been quite sometime I did that!..The coconut tree swayed itself in dismay..It had no strength to brave the strong wind...or maybe even the gentle breeze too, it was dwindling in every sense..But what amused me the most was the two inmates of the old, sick and ready to fall, poor tree..A crow couple..Both jet black ... supposed to be a good omen.."Two for joy" they call it..Probably those creatures saw me looking at them and sighed saying, "One for sorrow"!!!! Well, U'll never know!! The world for you is just your perception..Others around you could have their own perception, be it humans or....crows!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment