Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bloggers in full swing. . .But what is it that they come up with?

Another hot day but I guess the intensity was lower today..However I was just reading a couple of blogs that I happened to see by chance and I found a major difference in the language of the corporates and we literary ppl!! Oops literally litterring us, wasn't that!! Awrite allitteration. . .whatever. . .! Poetic language vs plain yet forceful prose I guess. Worsdworthian followers will argue for the universal appeal that poetic language renders but today the terms of judgements are turning topsy turvy. I am sure no one wants poetry anymore! But language plays an important role more than the literature in it in the recent times. I am happy that there are many bloggers these days with good command over the language but somehow I did not have a sense of belonging when I read them. Not that you must have that kind of a feeling but that trait is there in almost every neurotic poet!! Can't help it! And what do they write on? Guys write about girls and girls write about guys and what's the point that they are making? Never waste time on the opposites!? Bahh! I tell you, just go back to Darwin's theory of evolution, to Thiruvalluvar's mind boggling lines of wealth of knowledge, to the epics and everything that spoke of the instinctual liking for the opposites! I agree that we need not overdo things when a girl or a guy passes by us but just "Be yourself" and you will get the best partners! Alright why am I even explaining?! And about tips to get boy frens and gal frens, and warnings against the same, And then now it is Slumdog Millionaire by all ...Bloggers should come up with somethin new rather than give out what has already been discussed or what is already known to everyone through a series of generations! I wish they "Share their daily life experiences" more than talking about stuff that's already cooked and eaten well by all! For all you know you may be the creator of something extraordinary!! Chow!

3 comments:

Priya said...

hmm......im actually not getting at wat u r trying to xplain....well blog is something tht evryone wants to do...and some do it for just show off (thts wer u wud hav seen tips for attracting the oppsite genders... ;)..right na??? ) well whatevr...a nice one..

Dhanaraj said...

There is no point in being irritated with bloggers "talking about stuff that is already cooked and eaten well by all."
Eating is every day aspect. Are we bored of it? Or are we risking ourselves to refrain from eating?
A man eats. If that is the universal truth, listen to this also.
A BOY OR A GIRL LIKES TO THINK AND TALK ABOUT THE OPPOSITE.
The stone age man started it. And being human one cannot easily shed that off.

The wildwoods said...

That's just my opinion for god's sake!I did not like the monotony of discussions thru blogs these days. It feels like reading a newspaper which I think we can do it ourselves. Blogs shld be more genuine and novel. That's why I brought out my points! anyways thanks for ur comments!