Sunday, February 22, 2009
In my shell. . cosy and comfortable. . .
Today I was reading my project novel right from the morning till evening forgetting food and water..Dil gira dafatan in the background..I would have listened to it atleast 200 times ..I rewound times again..A.R is mind boggling..I wonder how humans could create such music.. He must have descended right down fom the heavens above! I was very apprehensive of my surrounding today as the house was full again after a long "comfortable" gap..Now I understood why I clung to my book all day long till evening..It was my only means to remain in my shell..something that I have never done in my life, and that which I enjoy doing now and dare not to go out of the boundary it draws around me. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A question out of curiosity: What is the name of the novel that you are reading? I too love reading. Reading not only makes you escape from the present. It makes you to see the present in different perspective. You will realize it soon.
Im reading Ladies Coupe by Anita Nair.
Post a Comment