Saturday, February 7, 2009

Trainer. . .

Today I began my career as a trainer.. Felt very happy, but some kind of an emptiness which held me from drowning in my happiness. Positive sign of course but i did not like it..As I signed the voucher to get my cash I felt no excitement surge through, as though my toil meant nothing.. However I was satisfied with my job and got a lot of friends ( students). There were students from all over Tamil Nadu as well as places like South Africa too.. And then one of my juniors from school too!.. I know that by now the news wld have spread to everyone at school.. Small world we live in! There were mischievous guys , one or two of them..They could not stop from showing heroism when a young trainer ahem...whatever..! I am beginning to lose words for prose...Better stop it for now..Darkness engulfs...oops..chow!

1 comment:

Dhanaraj said...

All the best. I wish you a good time as a trainer. I also wish you a wonderful life experience.