Monday, February 23, 2009

The summer heat is in. . .

The Summer heat has started in Chennai and this afternoon I did the greatest mistake of trying to save 25 rs and walked home instead of going in an auto. I had sipped a soft drink at the railway station to cool me down and moisten my parched lips. And so I went walking in the thought that the soft drink would work till I get home. By the time I reached home I was exhausted and the only thing I wanted to do was CRASH! And that's what I did after drinking a bottle full of water. I woke up to a severe burning sensation within me and I could not sit or stand or walk. I drank cold milk and sat under the shower for about half an hour and only then I felt better. The dreadful summer has already brazed out its harmful tentacles and I was it's first catch, I assume! Horrible summer day! But the worst is yet to come so all you chennaiites pls take precautions and get prepared to face the blaze! Chow!

No comments: