Friday, February 20, 2009
Thoughts stirred. . .
It is true indeed that we are all beggars begging for alms from others under the supreme power of the creator who posseses all wealth..It is scary as it questions the idea of our very existence! However it is the ideal pathway to achieve wealth...i.e enlightenment of the mind, body and soul. Purity is the ultimate jewel a human being can get if he or she chooses to serve himself or herself and thereby serve god. People say you sometimes can see god in others. I saw god in a child as I sat in the park near my home musing upon life's movement from the past till the present. Divine smile. . .And then I realised that Ilayaraja's song pichaipathiram was flashing across my mind. Athanai selvamum un idathil naan pichaiku povadu evvidathil..Amazing lines that stirred my thoughts for a while this evening. . .and hence the blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yeah thats true....amazing song... lyrics:vaalee... truly spiritual....
Post a Comment