Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lines for accompanying the lonely. . .

Tu hain yahan, tu hai wahan,

meri nazar jaaye jahaan,

tujhe chahti hoon kis tarah,

Mein janoo naa ke kis tarah..

saayapan ki rehti hoon,

har dam mein tere peeche,

kehti hoon koi pooche,

hui hui mein . .. .!!!

Lovely lines for the lonely beings. . .!!

3 comments:

Dhanaraj said...

Translate the lines to English. That would open its meaning to others who are linguistically handicapped. I too am a "handicapped" person.

The wildwoods said...

Its taken from a hindi song. It means:
[you are here, you are there,
wherever i happen to see,
how much i yearn for you,
I myself dunno,
im like ur shadow,
all the time behind you,
when someone asks me why im like this,
i tel them . . .]
I dunno what to tell them cos i dunno why i feel like this..Its not love for sure though the song is meant for that in the movie..I have my grandad in mind wen i write this..like he is long dead but he haunts..! K chill..i know i need a pyschologist..lol!

Dhanaraj said...

Thanks for the translation.