Saturday, April 4, 2009

A poem descended from the heavens. . . For me, Just for me!

My Color of Love
Some say love is blind...
Blinds say "BLACK"
Some say love is beautiful..
Pagents say "SILVER"
Some say love is nature...
Ecologists say "GREEN"
Some say love is peace...
Irenologists say "WHITE"
Some say love is divine...
Priests say "GOLD"
Some say love is tough....
Lithologists say "BRoWN"
Some say love is far....
Meteorologists say "BLUE"
I say love is light....
And everyone says "Varna"

This one was written by Sandy, who is someone whom I look up to these days more than anyone else. There's a poet in you all-rounder! And I am jealous of you..But I am glad I met you in life..hmm.. so literary inclinations huh?..I'm in for a more than perfect package I guess ( wink! )...Hi fi sandy! And friends I know what you are all thinking. . .for more details contact me at varna.vjv@gmail.com. Ahem ahem..Lol! Chow!

5 comments:

Dhanaraj said...

Poem put me in a constant exercise: the opening of a dictionary and the straining of the eyes to locate the words in the dictionary.
Did you say your friend Sandy is a poet? I beg to disagree. She is a walking dictionary.

The wildwoods said...

its not sheeeeeeeeeee... its heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
.. and i think he has done a good job..

Sandeep said...

Its a privilege to be a walking dictionary. Thanks buddy

ps:- I'm he not a she :)

Dhanaraj said...

Sorry Sandy. The name ditched me.
Appearances are truly deceptive.

Gagan said...

Excellent one... kutti unaku romba nala taste unaku