Wednesday, April 15, 2009
bllllllllllllllllllllllahh. . .!
I bet the world's best lullabies cannot beat my textbooks! The moment I try reading a few lines I am already asleep like a baby! Before taking my book I am all wide awake and ready to go for it but .. . shucks. . .So disappointing.. Anyhow today's exam was good enuf..! It was yet another blazin hot day today and the metallic insides of the electric train almost cooked me up..Got bloated up with water by the time I got down at my station..! Seems its the hottest day of the month..Say I don't believe that! Freakin its like this everyday in Chennai! Felt embarrassed for not knowing French today.. Though I am happy with Indian standard, sometimes it does not give me a good feeling.. will work on that.. So what's that... rendesvouz?...de ja-vou?..voila..? bonjour?... madmoiselle?...royale..? monsieur..? merci..? surprise..? belle...? beau...? Btw this is an FYI for all those who know French to help me out okk! And frens patience is a virtue.. I have my exams goin on which is why I am not bloggin.. will get back soon..! But thanks sooo much for the mails... feels grt to know that ppl like reading my. . ahem! Chow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
All the best for your exams.
About text books acting as the agents of lullabies: You should have turned into a Stephen Leacock and should have elaborated it into a humourous literary piece.
Post a Comment