Monday, April 20, 2009
The Grand Finale!
The last exam..the last line tat I drew in my answer sheet suggesting the end of the grand finale...The last day at college..but everything remained the same..a feeling that I am going to be here again afterall..I did not feel that I was going away and though my friends insisted that I stay on to exchange kisses and hugs I silently made my way home to collapse in my room for I was famished and wrung out cos of the events and my night-ups! I was glad I was done with my exams..Planning on attending some summer workshops..Need to do some re-creation work! Got to steal my way to Kerala atleast for a week..Its been quite sometime now. Apply for Mphil here at my lovely lovely MCC! Go out with friends! Make up for all those times I refused their offers to go out with them! Awrite awrite I said Im coming! Phew! Write something if I get time. . Etc..Nice plans for the holidays but they have to be implemented ..Now that's the tough part! Chow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment