Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Second confession. . .That's what My Phd is going to be about. . lols!

Each day I go to watch trains.. the sight of the train coming to the platform brings new hope..every new train is a ray of hope..and then when it waits on the platform I think it waits for me. . . to get away from all the materialistic side of life..and then I feel so good to relish its sight.. the smell of iron is like a fragrance..anything dirty also appears so nice..and then the blowing of the horns.. the signal that its time for my lovely train to go..and then it pulls away from me ..slowly..but I cld still see it..the compartments and the ppl who are in it but then not for long.. cos it pulls away quickly that I can vaguely see anything..and then I get to see the last part where the guard waves the green flag..the green flag symbolising that my sorrows wil remain evergreen always..and then it disapears into thin air..then an emptiness..a lovely emptiness that fills my very nerve and blood with blissful pain..the same pain I experienced wen the loveliness in my life ended in the past..and then I wait..for the next lovely thing..my lovely train..but I know this will also go away but I still look fwd to it..I look fwd to the loveliness and the blissful pain that will follow...the smell of rust fills me with joy..I love rust..rust which no one likes..which no one thinks is good..which everyone thinks is useless...but I take pride in waiting for it though everyone thinks I am off world..im proud to be off world...I am going now to be known as the girl who is off world...

No comments: