Wednesday, April 22, 2009
No rewinds and no fast forwards..Just "Change". . .
Change is the only permanent thing in life... What if permanency never changed?! Sometimes we wish certain things never changed.. Now if there was a rewind button to life, we would be happy and go ahead without worries cos we always have the past to travel back to. . .However at other times we just don want to get stuck with something that we dont like..A bad patch of life for instance..and that's when the we crave for a fast forward button..We wish we grew up so that we need not have to deal with it.. I remember I wished to grow up soon to become an English teacher so that I need not have to deal with Maths classes when I was in the eigth grade!! Truly Bonkers!! So again "Change"! We cant escape it, can we? I am tempted to quote the Ernest Hemingway, who said "I can sum up what life is in just three words, 'It goes on'! On that note lemme say Chow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment