Monday, March 30, 2009

Sugar is sweet, Today was sweeter!

What's in a name?!! Similarly... What's in a date? Well , a lot of things matter when you are the centre.. when u r the foci..! Its been a beautiful day! I finally submitted my project and got the signatures that I needed.. It was like taking out this long stuck thorn from the long, slender, perfumed the jasime creepers.. I love writin but not dissect a lovely text into pieces, mercilessly, and get the analysis rejected for almost 4 times and then finally get it approved after you give up on it totally! NAAAA..That's not how it should be! However I am done with it and I was soo gladd when I got out of the office where I got the signatures!.. Not until one of my profs told me that I got a letter from the record's office and that I was into serious trouble.. In the beginning I thought it was a joke cos he was known for it but when he emphasised that I may have to get it sorted out by the HOD I got the creeps running down my spine. All the happiness that I was done with my project seemed to drift away to nowhere.. I had to collect it from one of my classmates and as she gave it to me she was full of pity for me. I decided I would face anything right upto it and opened the letter..The first few mins the letters were not there..then they appeared blurred.. I realised I was getting worked up and was reading nothing! But wait. . .! it said they were giving me a prize for academic performance!! I should have known the devils better.. be it my profs or my classmates..And then I got a call asking me to collect my cash prize for the dance I did for Entreunos '09..Whatever said and done MCC rocks! What a way of making me happy! "Lots of nice things today!!" Love you all ! Chow!

2 comments:

varun paniyath said...

Hard work and effort always pays!!..

vino said...

Its fantastic to see you happy... wish you all success in all your future endeavours... My wish and prayers to god to keep you happy all the time...