Monday, March 9, 2009
Great Expectations...But this time not by Charles Dickens!
Imagine you sit all through the night to write a twelve page assignment putting your heart, blood and soul into it to impress the tough guy who is your guide.. In the process you almost fall over your study table a number of times but your determination is extremely powerful and you fight the sleep that climbs over you each second..You forsake everything like hunger, thirst and everything else vital to keep u alive and finally when you are done with it you beam with joy..with satisfaction that you did justice to it. You look at the world outside as you sip the last ounce of water from your water bottle on the study table to ease you and through your window you see the whole world sleeping while you are up and you have just finished an assignment that consists of twelve page of pure hardwork, committment and originality ( I will use such big words, I am entitled to do so! ) And the next day you jump about in joy thinking that its all over and then this tough guy finds some fault or the other with it right from the first page till the last page and asks you to re-do it from the beginning! Well..life can't get worser! hope that teaches you a lesson as it did to me! Freakin hell guys...! This is the fourth time..And I guess I will still keep counting till the semester ends! Sigh! Im off to sleep..Chow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I appreciate and salute your bravery and patience.
I like the following proverb: MAN PROPOSES; GOD DISPOSES.
In your case a little amendment to the proverb: MAIDEN PROPOSES; THE GUIDE DISPOSES.
ha ha cool one!
Post a Comment