Tuesday, March 24, 2009
God is Good!
Last morning I happened to see the caption 'GOD IS GOOD' on one of my friend's cell phone. I wondered at the simplicity of it. Just another o added in between the word and it meant more than what it should. But I felt that shld not be on a cell phone! That fellow was pretty out of the way and I knew the caption on his fone dint mean anything to him cos he did not believe in god. 'Maybe ur mom put that for you', I thought aloud. He did not bother to answer, neither did I expect it! Today I did not go to college as i was tired for all the running I did last evening. I woke up late and thought to work on my project. I had to do the formatting and stuff and so sat before my system with my usual cup of complan! I finished it about 1:30 in the afternoon not realising it was lunch time already. I decided I would call NS and ask him if I could mail it to him. I remember he said he was leaving India for some reason and that he wont be evaluating my project and after that I don't remember a thing..until now when I just got reminded of the caption on that bugger's cell phone!! Last evening god did not let me down nor this afternoon! FREAKING HEAVENS!!!! Love you all!! Chow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
God is good !
GOD IS REALLY GOOD atleast on this Occasion... GOD I(SO) GOOD...
Post a Comment