Friday, March 13, 2009

I long to Belong. . .

Today I wanted to run away from the world that I did not belong to but I could not. The frustration went deep inside me, as though I had swallowed a not fully-charred wood. The extremes of dramatic traits cld not be put aside though I wld love to do that the first thing in life! I could not sit, stand or do anything productive and that put the nails against the two sides of my head. If you think I was under depression you are wrong! I was simply angry! I was reading the Hairy Ape by Eugene O Neill in class today and found myself belonging to the world of the gorilla there. I wanted a gorilla to crush me, crush me to death with all its love. I know Yank wld have felt the sense of belonging at last and I await such a thing! It's not easy to live without a sense of belonging! But the question is who are you? Who am I? Where do u really belong? Chow!

1 comment:

Dhanaraj said...

So you are the WOMAN IN THE WHITE DRESS?
That is a positive attitude.