I've always wondered why only a few friends get close to my heart,
I've wondered why i love only certain colours,
I've wondered why only few snaps in a big album get those stares and broad smiles,
I've wondered why i like to hear some special songs a hundred times,
I've wondered why i like only certain outfits which makes me stare at myself for hours,
I've wondered why certain thoughts brighten up my low spirits,
I've wondered why . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Cos only few things and few people are destined to touch the strings of our hearts and make our lives beautiful,
And it is only when we lose them that we realise how beautiful our lives were when they were there in our lives!
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment