I see you from here..
Every second, every minute,
The days pass,
The distance makes me yearn more
Is that tip where oceans meet?
Or where rocks explode?
Or flowers bloom when i smile?
My will shall be done or. . .?
Even if not why would i be here?
The difference lies in attaining you from the place i love to be
What am i thirsty of..I know and god knows..So its not a secret
Cos its for him that i do everything
Sometimes you are just before me
Other times i have to force myself to slumber
Its not a strain to strive for a glimpse of you..
The palm tree's top sways with open arms
I shiver when your breeze touches me
I get warmth here that comforts me
But i long for you...
I will get you someday..some day when i am done with everything!
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
a beautiful piece of poetry...
Post a Comment