Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My reaction against junglees who cut the nice huge trees in our compound..! I guess i was in class 8 or 9..

My Friends!
I stood helpless as i watched the cruel men,
Kill my only friends in this wide world,
Along with them were killed the chirping ones,
Now, only the dusty roads were visible.
How i longed to see them swaying,
In response to the gentle wind,
Filled with the squeaks of little squirrels
And the smalll birds that keep flying about.
Sure enough man has a heart of stone,
Who blames his fate for the tricks it plays,
He does not know that god blesses those,
Who love thy and his creations.
I shed copious tears but in vain,
The men looked upon me with green eyes,
I wil never curse them,
Because they only did their work,
And god shall repay the most cruel ones!

No comments: