Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I was dowm with jaundice when i was in the ninth grade and even then i could not be without clutching my pen!

The search of the sick!
As the misty evening turned into a starlit night,
I sat with the very pale face as in the morning,
The lush of fever made the very sweetest breeze,
chill and rattle my weak bones.
I sat there, sighing a deep breath,
Through my window i could see the lovely moon,
Wavering midst the stars,
Sure enough the clouds were hovering above him.
I asked him if he was ill too,
But he only hid himself behind the fluffy clouds.
I could see the children play,
Their laughter, a crackle of happiness,
It was only me, the sick girl with red cheeks,
The chosen one to get ill..
But now the sights delighted me,
And i was now fast asleep, with the sweeteast dreams. . .

No comments: