The agreement was finally made and duly signed by all elders on the 30th, saturday, 11 to 11:50 am. He calls it the "license to kill"! I call it "Love Band". We looked like the big handsome teddy bear with the small frightened squirrel!! Ok I was beautiful..I cant stick modesty! The amount of tension I carried was equivalent to all the natural forces put together against humanity. I just wanted everything to go smooth with no frictions or any sort of unpleasantness. A wick that may be put out in the most casual instance, a sudden illness, a slight alteration in the climatic conditions, a frown or a bad glance, an unknowingly uttered word, were the most treacherous threats to the great pact that promised long lasting happiness( cliches!! ). Photographs, video and all other means of evidence were made and documented. The crucial hour passed and everything got settled. Then came the setbacks, a few of them, which I think was handled well by the organisers and the participants.
Horrible way of relating my engagement with Sandeep :)..reads like a report, but I prefer to use the journalist tone here to avoid the nasty comments I know some of you are capable of sending me as mails. Lols! People are calling it the best cherry on the cake!.. I am telling them the best is yet to come! :)
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment