Sunday, May 24, 2009
I am not what I am. .
Change is the only thing permanent in this world. . And to change I will succumb..To change I Will prostrate.. To change I will bow down my ego..To change I will let go off things and people..To change I will stoop..To change I will yearn for what I need to..To change I will hope for what others hope..To change I will think generic..To Change I will yield..To change I Will digest..To change I will grow into a worm and then come out with butterfly wings..To change I will sell the past ..To change I will build the future..To change I will roll down the corridors of gold..To change I will walk on velvet carpet..to change I will love everything around me..To change I will bury my sorrows and sow new golden daffodils..To change I will look up and up forever..!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment