Sunday, June 7, 2009

The fone rings,

And there is this peculiar sound for that one call,

Which I was forced to set,

Cos the heart thumps, and sweat glands activate,

Sending the chill down my spine,

I gulp in air but it just wont go down my throat,

It stays in the mouth and then I am forced to send it out,

The first word, as sweet as ever, but as scary as it could get,

I think no end of myself, brave, bold, smart,

I picture myself handling it,

Hanging up, cutting down, uttering something,

But I give back the sweet word another word, this one sweeter. .

And then the dialogues are ones from that of a movie..

A put on, just like how it has been always,

So there is no escape whatsoever, and. .

I am enjoying this ride much more than all the rides I had,

From the time I saw this world!

No comments: