Friday, January 9, 2009

Reflections..

I sat in the moving train today wondering what to write for Lalitha mam..she had asked me about something i did not know..however my power of imagination did not let me down..I scribbled something on my notepad.whatever i felt..whatever i experienced..didn't look bad though i was so much in want of knowledge in the area..i had to write about men and women in their middle ages..Noooooo i did not foresee anything cos i don't see myself even now..I had two assignments to be finished and of course my project too. I was getting nowhere with them and i seemed quite casual about it. I was lost..I just lay there doing nothing and its just wierd that i sometimes go in for hibernation as though i was working hard all through the other times. But believe me guys..hibernation just out of the blue moon whether you were sweating out or not is just so blissful!!!! ..Snuggle up under those warm quilts dreaming about your dreamboy or dreamgal! lol..that was a lil too much out of context atleast considering me..Nope wait..why is that my friends considered me a tomboy and incapable of getting emotional or sensitive to issues? Cos i did not bother what they thought about me and did what i wanted? I know im the only girl who never uses the knife and the fork while eating pizzas with friends and they think i did not mind being decent or even artificial cos i have no one to impress with my culinary ettiquettes..(Is this the spelling ?? oops.hush!)I could hear my other friends trying hard to tel me secretly to use the knife and the fork. Why would i? waste time to put that sumptuous piece of bread filled with yummy cheese and vegetables into your mouth?..never..I used to be the only one who used to throw myself into the gushing waters of the wide blue sea when all the other gals would mind the salt in the water and their compact protected faces..The salt is bad for the skin, it can roughen it, but who would sacrifice throwing yourself into the water and feeling yourself again??! And the dosa on my plate would get a wash in both the sambar and the chutney with everything dripping through my fingers, and again stares!!!..No long glossy hair or frills on my forehead and again" what have you done to yourself varna?" My admiration of women actresses and all beautiful women whom i see would set eyeballs rolling and huge gasps...For god's sake im not lesbian..I don't dream of them..or what is really wrong in that? I mean..aaaaaaaarrrggghhhh! Well i really dont bother what u guys think even now!! I am so i think..and i think so i am! chow!

1 comment:

vino said...

you are natural... nothhing wrong in that... you are quite perfect... Nature Personified...