Saturday, January 10, 2009
Untitled. . .
Today in class sir made me the butt of ridicule in class..The losers had not studied and i was held responsible..I understood the joke but what i did not understand was why i laughed along with the others..But what else could i do? If i had got angry then that would be agreeing to his comments which was far worse. So i chose to laugh at myself and that too was agreeing only ....and it was a great feeling. I usually am scared of words, like, "Rejection", "pity" and oh yeah "love"! I am never shuned away in a crowd..I am always welcome in a crowd..I remained neutral everywhere fearing that standing on one side would pose dangers to me but flash came the news one day," "Neutrality is meant for losers"! You can imagine..! I was "ardhanari" manifest ..people did not know...and lo and behold i was god one day! The other day i was begging on the streets with open arms and today i am worshipped! Why? Cos today i am on my own legs..today i give what is most necessary for my people, today i am planning things ahead for the future, today i am offering security, today i am making old things look new..today i am living for others..and so today i am god! The vehicles sped past me in the dim light of the chill evening...where to? nowhere..they were all disppearing inot thin air..Is that a palm tree? that same old palm tree? nooo...it offers less comfort now..old things can never be made new! That's revelation..! Where is that person whom i had bribed to show me my destiny..why the hell is that loser late.. can't he see that im in a hurry? Maybe he is waiting so that i have an opportunity to change my mind..No ways..i will never falter..Never another doomsday in my life..I have waited enough..and i have seen enough..i have experienced all what i ought to..I am waiting for one last time..hurry up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment