Thursday, July 21, 2016

Varnanjali Natyalaya

After months of procrastination, finally I mustered the courage to promote my dance school. I started on a very lazy note thinking I would drop it off in a minute or two, considering the bout of fatigue I was plunged into recently but it got interesting with editing videos on movie maker and writing captions and all that. There was something about watching and editing my own performance videos, I realised. I could see myself making mistakes, being awkward, trying to cope with the pressure of teenage, learning and unlearning,evolving with every year that passed by and felt good self reflecting. It was great to look back and see if it really mattered what I did now and also felt accomplished that I braved the winters of Canada and found joy in dancing at various venues. I also thought from the audience' perspective if all this seemed reliable and long lasting. Some questions are tough top answer as we all know time and tide waits for none.

Right now I am hoping my new venture ends in satisfaction and contentment. After all that is one thing we need besides air, water, food, clothing and shelter. Ciao!

No comments: