Thursday, July 21, 2016

~`Sleep like a baby ~. .. Naaa.. Just read my texts!! ( supposed to be published in 2008)

The world's best lullabies cannot beat my text books!! I just fall asleep like a baby the moment I start reading just a few lines from 'em..! Till I open my book, I am wide awake and all ready to go for it..! What a disappointment..Anyhow today's exam was good enuf..! Today was yet another hot blazing day out here and the metallic insides of the electric train almost cooked me up..No a nice thing to even recollect.. Seems its the hottest day of the month..I don belive that..Freakin its like this everyday in Chennai!! Felt embarrassed that I dint know French today. . With Indian standard I have always been happy, but sometimes it does not give u a good feeling. .I will try workin on that. . That's an fyi for ppl who know French to help me ok!! And frens . . Patience is a virtue..I am not bloggin these days cos of exams..Will get back soon! That's my reply to all mails! But thanks sooo much.. Feels grt to know that ppl like reading 'em.. Chow!

No comments: