Monday, February 3, 2014

A pause can only be brief!

So what's in a pause, if it is not brief..well yeah its called disappearing!! that was just what my conscience was whispering to me when I opened my blogspot after nearly a year!! It suddenly dawned one me that I have been too indulgent in my motherly affairs and did not once stop to give my mind a break!! 

Today as I reached for the computer to learn for my g1 test ( scheduled for tomo!), I blissfully trained at it whilst brushing through some old pages online..the gap in time sure did break in to me just then, and anyway who would know of anything in world when your baby has just begun to show signs that she is adapting to the world around her?Busy mother of a one year old, double the gorgeousness, triple the agility, multiple times the sharpness and the list could just go for eternity! 

Well ..to give you a picture, I could begin with my enlightenment of how precious the toilet paper is to me now, how cold it can get when you are thrusted deep into icy icicles ( faced a dreadful winter of minus 43 this time around), that it is an amazing feeling to fall asleep in a fraction of a second when you plop into bed, and it is such overwhelming joy to see a little baby sleep ( oh boy, you can stare at one for hours until they r awake and you forget all the joy!) 

But wait...I could go on with the list of things that has changed me, my perspectives and everything else about the world around me..The most important being the worth of my own mother who brought me into this world with so much pain and chose to own me and my mistakes and never once abandoning me while I happily grew with pride not knowing my ignorance!! How come a human being with such tolerance still remain sane? I mean, I cannot stand a single spill that my one year old involves into without growing insane!! 
Marriage is finally the blissful bonding of two completely different people, no matter what! that is another light..yet another one is that tropical weather is the most cosiest of all! I yearn for some heat, some light, and some totally colourful street shops! These could do much better than the snowy, frozen, skin piercing chill that we are all in this year!! 

Happy to be amongst strangers who would smile at you, doors opened when getting in and out of them, clean, bacteria free air ( I am in a place with the world's 3rd most clean air!!), said sorry to when people get in your way ( the most apologetic city of Toronto is what I am talking about! ) and wonderful maple dips at Tim Horton's!! But one hellova magnetic force pulls me to my home land!! Must admit that!  

But whatever falls on anyone's head, the blogging spree has set in and it would continue for yet another span of time until another brief pause causes wait! 

No comments: