This afternoon as I washed her clothes in the balcony the heat showed no sympathy..and then I washed my clothes..and then I washed dad's clothes...I was drenched in sweat but I continued with a sense of achievement..more sweat means shedding more weight.. I was not hungry and dint want to have lunch but I was feeding her and for that I need to feed myself.. I was tired.. and I did not want to rest..i had loads to do around...but my body was beginning to indicate that it could take no more..my back started to hurt..and I was almost fainting..
and then I heard a squeak..a louder squeak and then it burst out into a disorderly orchestra of crying..
I dismissed all work at once and ran into the room where she lay seeking my embrace and put her to be fed..and then that blissful feeling ..of getting de stressed.. i realised that my daughter made sure I rested..she ordered me to sit down and relax..the ac in the room offered me all the chillness that the sun had restricted me of.. she made sure that I took care of myself... what else can a baby do for her mommy?
and then I heard a squeak..a louder squeak and then it burst out into a disorderly orchestra of crying..
I dismissed all work at once and ran into the room where she lay seeking my embrace and put her to be fed..and then that blissful feeling ..of getting de stressed.. i realised that my daughter made sure I rested..she ordered me to sit down and relax..the ac in the room offered me all the chillness that the sun had restricted me of.. she made sure that I took care of myself... what else can a baby do for her mommy?
2 comments:
Congrats da been a long time since we spoke. Hope all is well with you. - Chandra Mohan
Post a Comment