Sunday, April 18, 2010
Ki faalak...!!!
... My first international trip just ended and I am excited even now..Seems like im still smellin like an arabic.. perfumed hands and feet.. Loads of kohl in my eyes.. looking as pretty as ever for no one to see... Lol.. There was not a single day that went past without me getting dressed like a bride.. I enjoyed the stay inside but the heat outside almost blinded me.. I wonder how people work outside.. especially labourers.. For once I can say I am tired of shopping.. I went to see my aunt and uncle.. I felt gud bout it.. I always wanted to get there myself but marriage does not mean living in OC under hubby.. someone said...!!:) I saw lot of differences...Neatness.. strict rules.. easy drives.. variety.. beauty and also hardwork.. I enjoyed my 15 days stay there.. Seemed like I was a queen being attended from all sides.. Slept ate and travelled.. put on loads of weight.. Now I dont want to do anything.. just sleep sleep and sleep.. I am happy doing just that.. I loved Rahul's company.. jebel hafeet was yet another nice drive.. I learnt lil arabic.. did i hear anyone appreciate my interest???!! lol!! I missed a few things...Cld not hear gud music.. though the prayer from the masjids were music enuf.. cld not go to temples.. cld not browse my heart's content..Someone was sitting on the laptop as though he was wedded to it.. I missed him the most... ! palm trees in rows.. and full of lights... quite a sight.. !! Beauty is one thing gulf focuses on a lot..Heard it is such a waste of time and money,, and that gulf is sinking.. I enjoyed. .. Now in India I still smell like an arab..!! Ciao!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment