Saturday, September 26, 2009
Back to the blogging spree. .
Feels good to be back here after a loooong time! Been having no time these days to even breathe.. And it has been quite an adventurous month that has gone past.. I am wondering at the speed of the days that is passing quite quickly.. Got to know people.. Had problems at workplace.. But that's quite natural. .. With all those years of experience of being in different places and having met all sorts of people it only quite natural for me...An individual cannot have everyone liking him or her.. Felt the culture differences.. Sometimes life is very confusing.. Especially when you sit and think bout it.. So the funda is, everyone said, DON'T SIT AND THINK..! But is it possible..? What is life if you don't think about it? Its not like marriage where you accept everything as it is without expectations!! (Wohh!) Its not like education where you expect something and something else turns up.. ! Its not like relationships where you try to do almost everything and still things don't work out..! Its never even close to satisfactory! It is life and the answers for everything are always found much later! And those are the times you wish u would have done better if you had given another chance.. a chance to have avoided doing certain things and a chance to have done certain things.. But that's again life! I still remember . . Those days where I carried the pots of sweet porridge for friends who never wanted it.. The days when I dressed up and waited for people who were never interested to turn up.. Those days when I performed extremely well to be recognised by no one.. I was Ms. Charming.. Ms. Beautiful and everything that's nice on earth to everyone. ..Those days when I used to rule the world with just a frown or a smile! Those days when I used to climb my father's shoulders without having to worry about being scolded or reminded that I have grown up.. Those days when I wanted to do just the things I wanted to do without having to think whether it was right or wrong.. Those days when the rain and holidays meant happiness. . Those days when every sort of attention was a blessing. . Those days when there were still lots of work to be done after a looong day at school.. Those days when we made vessels out of jack fruit leaves and made cakes of mud with coconut kernels.. Those days when we played India pakistan in our flat compound wearing black and violet dupattas with guns in hand. . Those days when I threw Bharath into the drain and beat uttham with the cricket bat. . Those days when I escaped all the beatings and Varun accepted them with much pride as my responsible big bro . . Those days when I walked the ramp on New Year's day with a band reading Ms. Universe made by Rajeev Maaman. . Those days when I held the silver star wand and danced with a white angel dress on stage at Morning Star school even after being jaundiced to death!!.. Those days. . . Now everything seems to be on the other side.. at the horizon.. which can only be looked and thought of.. Now everything is altered. .. Rains and holidays are not nice anymore .. presents and gifts are never welcome anymore.. Any kind of attention is intimidating.. Every smile and look has a weird intention behind..Every title has politics involved in it..And when you are exhausted what you think of is almost obvious..!! CIAO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment