Saturday, August 22, 2009

Let me free. .

Let me free,
I want to go back,
To my land of sunshine,
Where everyone sings with me,
Let me free,
I need to rest,
From the stress of the days,
I spent hoping for a better time,
Let me free,
I have to know to love again,
To see with attention and hear with keen ears,
And then realise my world,
Let me free,
I should know what is happiness,
Cos I find myself nowhere,
In this strange creepy world.
Let me free,
I want to show you who really I am,
And see if you will accept,
I am sure you will not.
Let me free,
I find my old dungean,
Better than this new golden cage.
That shines from outside but is rusty from inside.
Let me free,
I would do anything under the blue sky,
Risk my life, cross the seven seas,
I JUST WANT TO BE FREE AGAIN. . .!

6 comments:

BWB said...

Raises a lotta questions this one..

The wildwoods said...

:) I know!

Dhanaraj said...

You said that you want to be free; but haven't you read the 20th century contemporary philosopher Jean Paul Sartre who said: MAN IS DOOMED TO BE FREE. FREEDOM IS THE CURSE FOR HUMAN BEINGS.
His reason: In freedom you have to act and that action holds you responsible. The accountability puts you in tension.

The wildwoods said...

There is tension in any kind of existence..Be it free or not free..However man always yearns for freedom from one situation to another though his wish will remain unfulfilled forever. .

Dhanaraj said...

I agree to whatever you said. And that is exactly the next premise of Jean Paul Sartre. And what are the next stages. He thinks of the three possible stages. And in all these three stages the human destiny is bound to be doomed or failed. That was his conclusion: HUMAN DESTINY IS A TOTAL FAILURE.
I did not mean to irritate you with his thoughts. But I was fascinated at your way of thinking line. It was similar to the great philosopher.
Now, I too believe in the maxim: GREAT MEN THINK ALIKE.

The wildwoods said...

Woohh!! Hifi! ha ha