Friday, August 14, 2009

Nice evening. . .

All that glittered this evening around me was really gold. And I felt nauseated. ..The guy was so happy to take us around the showroom. Only I knew how happy he was and what ran across his mind! I found I had lost weight and that my cheeks had gone down. I was not attractive anymore so I decided that I will gain some weight. Mom and dad were so happy that they were being led by someone from their own town and I was so bored. I wanted to check out some saree collections. And finally There was no time for anything. We had a nice evening today. What's more. .I dint have to spend a penny today and i was with mom and dad. . ! Ciao!

1 comment:

Dhanaraj said...

Nice evenings do not come often. But, for few lucky ones they are the frequant visitors. And, you surely are a lucky one. That is my wish and prayer.