Thursday, July 24, 2008

god...exams next week!!!!!

I dont remember the last time i got terrified of exams. I guesS it was when i was in the eighth grade, the day before my first maths exam that year. I had no clue of algebra nor trignometry nor statistics..uh well...basically i did not know anything. I prayed fervently for a fever but as usual no luck. Now i am feeling the same terror as i know nothing of what we are supposed to know and exams are commencing next week.The climate has ben giving me some trouble as it had been scorching like the month of may for the past few days. Today it rained and i stood in the balcony enjoying the blissful sight. However, right there at the back of my head the exam terror holds tight onto me. Wish i could stop thinking about it, but i'd better think of it. Have fun!

No comments: