Thursday, August 9, 2012

Quickening or just a splurge of emotions?

So I am still wading in the preggo glow for all these days now.. but with a fairly small bump I don't look it.. people keep asking me if I am really into the 6th month.. sheeesh.. gives me the jitters at nights when I sleep to think my baby is super small.. but really what worried me the most was that I was not able to feel her yet.. I saw raised eyebrows when I said that I still did not feel the baby's movements.. and I wondered if it was cos I was not talking to her.. but really what could a first time mommy talk to her baby? I just did not have words.. and then mum came up with the idea of making her listen to music.. I remembered I had a whole play list of lullabies and soothing music on my channel on the net..

It was magical I say.. The first kick as the music filled the room.. It felt like she was dancing ballet inside me.. I could imagine her doing it and at that moment I thought I turned red from the splurge of pride..Its been four days now since I began to feel her in me.. And everytime she moves it is like a gesture .. towards one hellova ride or a rebirth? Ciao.. 

No comments: