I want it to ring when I need to get up,
I want it to ring when I have to serve breakfast, lunch and dinner,
I want it to ring when I need to stare into the skies,
I want it to ring when I need to call my dear ones,
I want it to ring when I need to dream,
I want it to ring when I need to wake up to reality,
I want it to ring when I have to plunge into the water,
I want it to ring when I ought to get to the prayer hall,
I want it to ring when I need to wash the car,
I want it to ring when I have no stock of groceries,
I want it to ring when my blood boils,
I want it to ring when my temper no longer holds,
I want it to ring when I am disoriented,
I want it to ring when I know not what I am doing,
I want it to ring when I need to make coffee,
I want it to ring when I can let people read me,
I want it to ring when I need to talk to myself,
I want it to ring when I want it to ring,
I want an alarm clock. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment