Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Whizzzz and back to chennai.. !
Phew!! A brief period of stay at Kerala and the consequences.. Tired.. bloated and body pain.. Reached this morning. But I don't miss Kerala like I always did. I was going back in few days!! Don't wanna think bout it. This time there was no time we rested.. We had to keep travelling from one place to another. I had planned for shopping but dint find the time for it. Aunt's house warming went very well. I liked her house and was happy for her .. At last she has settled. There is no need for her to worry anymore. Prabhath was delighted though he tried to hide his emotions a lot of times! He was happy and proud that he has a home for himself. My stay with velliamma was great. I ate a great deal and dint know I was bloating up. The last day of my stay as I was dressing up I realised my top dint fit me. So again dieting and tel you what I am actually getting fed up of this. I wish we remained the same no matter what we ate or what we did!! I enjoyed my trip.!! Ciao
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment