Friday, July 3, 2009

On duty 24/7!!

When you cannot rewind time..
When you cannot dream what you dreamt before. .
When you cannot hope for good things. .
When you cannot be free from thoughts you don't want to think...
When what you say is misinterpreted. .
When you feel tat you are no more at the receiving end. .
When you feel you are caught in a landslide you cant stop. .
When you cannot smile from the heart. .
When you feel you are paid badly for what you have done
When all doors are closed. .
Remember only the soul craves. . And it shall be bestowed with what it needs. . .
There is someone on duty. . .Above. . .

3 comments:

THE WISE FOOL said...

Do you really believe in it?
Consider this saying:
"Peacefully they will die, peacefully they will expire in your(God's) name, and beyond the grave they will find only death. But we will keep the secret, and for their own happiness we will entice them wwith a heavenly and eternal reward." It is found in the great novel "The Brothers Karamzov"

Dhanaraj said...

I hope you know who the wise fool is?

The wildwoods said...

yes I know who the WISE FOOL is..!! :) impressive name I must say!! ..I am a complerte believer..not on god but the supernatural power thts an inspiration for life ..without that I become absolutely unstable..