Monday, September 15, 2008
Who am i?
Today the 15th of september was a holiday. It was our late chief minister's 100th birthday. Three of my other friends were also celebrating their birthdays today. It was a holiday. I dint want a holiday as the test that was supposed to have happened today was postponed to the following week. The day was not very unusual. It was as it always used to be...more than unusual. I went to my classmate Tinku's room to study. I encountered someone beyond my reach but i knew who i was at that moment! It was ideally my birthday. A new me...the original me...! A moment of blissful happiness. I coiuld not relate to mum bout the experience. My explanation was in want of words, sound, air, expression but mum understood. That's the miracle of the whole thing! Unforgettable day..15th sep 2008!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
who are you da? you said you were born new... so in that case shall i take that you've somehow managed to find out your identity? in that case could you help me to find out my identity?!!!!!!!!!!!! i was just kidding da... by the by your language is awesome da... great.. i really like it... keep writing...
yours
vinod
Post a Comment